Nulledinfo

Administrator
Registered
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Plus
PREMIUM
PREMIUM Plus
Nulledinfo submitted a new resource:

iThemes Security Pro - Best WordPress Security Plugin - Everything for you to make your site more secure

A new version of the best WordPress security plugin has become available - iThemes Security Pro, which will do everything for you to make your site more secure with an easy way to enable or disable options.

WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems in the world and, without a doubt, one of the most secure and secure platforms in the Internet space. But still, even it requires additional protection after installation, and new users may worry about hacker...
Read more about this resource...

Nulledinfo

Administrator
Registered
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Plus
PREMIUM
PREMIUM Plus
Nulledinfo updated iThemes Security Pro - Best WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

Latest Version iThemes Security Pro v6.4.1 Nulled

Free Download iThemes Security Pro v6.4.1 Nulled (Latest Version) – Security Plugin for WordPress

Changelog :-
  • Important: iThemes Security requires PHP 5.6 or higher and WordPress 5.2 or higher.
  • New Feature: Save Time Securing WordPress With User Groups!
  • New Feature: Simplified connection flow when setting up iThemes Sync.
  • Bug Fix: Warning when loading the settings page on PHP 7.4.
  • Bug Fix: Warning when loading the debug page...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Nulledinfo

Administrator
Registered
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Plus
PREMIUM
PREMIUM Plus
Nulledinfo updated iThemes Security Pro - Best WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

iThemes Security Pro v6.4.2 Nulled

Download iThemes Security Pro v6.4.2 Nulled

WordPress Password Protection (Brute Force)
Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed to the user by using WordPress brute force protection. If someone tries to guess your password, it will be blocked after several unsuccessful attempts.
Detecting file changes
If someone succeeds in getting to your site, then they are most likely to add, delete or modify site files. Receive...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Toggle Sidebar

Latest resources

Top Bottom